History of Schultze & Braun
1949 Fritz Beck founded a tax consultancy firm (in Achern, Germany).
1967 Tax consultant Wolfgang Schultze and Fritz Beck jointly renamed the firm in Beck Schultze.
1975 Dr. Eberhard Braun joined the firm and founded Germany’s first interdisciplinary partnership of attorneys and tax advisors thereafter known as Schultze & Braun.
1977 The firm began opening regional offices.
1984 Foundation of an independent insolvency department (at that time a bankruptcy department). Schultze & Braun already had at that time 58 members of staff.
1986 The Restructuring department was formed.
1992 Growth to 130 members of staff. The first new location is opened in the former German Democratic Republic – in Leipzig.
1998 Fusion with auditing company PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
1999 Nr. 1 in the ranking list for the amount of company insolvency assignments and appointed insolvency administrators.
2003 Dissolved the co-operation with PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
2004 This firm currently has 25 German office locations and totals 500 members of staff.
2006 Opening of the first international office. London, Great Britain.
2007 New office in Strasbourg, France.
2010 Opening of the international office Paris / France.
2011 35 German office locations, 3 further office locations in Europe and more than 600 members of staff.